DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT MEDAN (L/D)
- Welcomed by tour guide/driver once arrived at Kuala Namu International Airport in Medan.
- Proceed to Parapat. Stop at Patent Shop (buy local products -Teng Teng/Ting Ting.
- Lunch at restaurant. Arrived at Parapat (a town on the shore of serene Lake Toba).
- Check-in to hotel and have dinner.
DAY 2: PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND & BERASTAGI (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Proceed to Lake Toba by ferry/boat which will take around 45 minutes.
- Visit Tomok Village, then visit Ambarita Village (only for groups of min 10 persons).
- Back to Parapat and have lunch.
- Next visit to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses).
- Stop at Sipiso Piso waterfall to see the magnificent 110 metres tall waterfall and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba
- Proceed to Berastagi.
- Visit the Central Fruit Market. Check into the hotel and have dinner.
DAY 3: BERASTAGI, MEDAN (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Then back to Medan.
- Visit Shwedagon Pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbiniis.
- Visit Velangkany Church.
- Visit Maimoon Palace. Have lunch (personal expenses).
- Visit Batik center, Pasar Ikan Lama (traditional market) and Medan Mall.
DAY 4: MEDAN, DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Later transfer to the Airport for departure.