DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT MEDAN (L/D)
- Welcomed by tour guide/driver once arrived at Kuala Namu International Airport in Medan.
- Proceed to Parapat. Stop at Patent Shop (buy local products -Teng Teng/Ting Ting.
- Lunch at restaurant. Arrived at Parapat (a town on the shore of serene Lake Toba). Check-in to hotel and have dinner.
DAY 2: PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND & BERASTAGI (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Lake Toba by ferry/boat which will take around 45 minutes.
- Visit Tomok Village, then visit Ambarita Village (only for groups of min 10 persons). Back to Parapat and have lunch.
- Next visit to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses).
- Stop at Sipiso Piso waterfall to see the magnificent 110 metres tall waterfall and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba
- Proceed to Berastagi. Visit the Central Fruit Market. Check into the hotel and have dinner.
DAY 3: BERASTAGI, MEDAN (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Then back to Medan. Visit Shwedagon Pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbiniis.
- Visit Velangkany Church & Maimoon Palace. Have lunch (personal expenses).
- Visit Batik center, Pasar Ikan Lama (traditional market) and Medan Mall.
- Afternoon – check-in to hotel. Dinner at restaurant
DAY 4: FULL DAY SHOPPING AND CITY TOUR @ MEDAN (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Enjoy full day shopping at Pasar Petisah (traditional market) and Sun Plaza (branded shops).
- Lunch arranged at a restaurant & back to hotel.
- Dinner at a restaurant while enjoying the warm atmosphere at Merdeka Walk. Transfer to a hotel or overnight.
DAY 5: MEDAN, DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to airport for departure flight